We are the Australian owners of five historic, village holiday cottages
to rent in different regions across the south of France - from Pyrenees to Provence.
We have been living and travelling in the French countryside ourselves for many years, often renting accommodation in self-catering
cottages, villas and gites when our children were younger. Because of this experience, we have chosen and purchased all of our
holiday houses with great care - and in regions which we love ourselves.
Note that our cottage in the Dordogne is now owned by our friends, the Fisendens from Perth W.A.
however you are able to book through them or through us - as usual.
See details under cottage no 2,
Built between 14C and 18C, all are located in picturesque villages and have been fully renovated -
with new beds, telephone, TV, CD and DVD players, books, iron, washing machine and dryer.
We feel that a cottage should be in the right place - somewhere beautiful - somewhere quite different from
Australia and uniquely French - also surrounded by exciting things to see and do in all directions.
We feel that all our cottages are special. They are attractive, light and sunny and all built in the typical
architectural style of their area. They are all in regions with probably an over-abundance of sight-seeing,
and all are in carefully chosen village locations close to excellent restaurants and wineries.
We now have free WiFi at all of the cottages.
To make a booking with us - the owners
- click on each region, then click on each section for that region
- scroll down each section - cottage - village - sight-seeing- house-plans - local area
- click on availability to see if the cottage you want is available
- if we do not have the weeks you want, check later for any changes
- contact us directly via email, telephone or fax
- to make a booking please include your postal address and telephone number
- we are happy to answer directly any queries you may have
- we will then send the booking papers by email or post and remove
those weeks from the availability list on our web site
- for further details click on rental costs
Geoff and Kathy Richards
Wombat Hill • 3 Emerald Close • Emerald • Victoria 3782 • Australia
Phone / fax 61+ 3 + 5968 5279
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Lot - 2. Dordogne - 3 Tarn - 4 Gascony - 5 Provence - 6 Haute Provence - 7 Pyrenees
Availability - Home - Rental costs - Locality Map
This web site was designed by Kathy Richards.
Most of the photos are taken by Kathy Richards.
The contents of this web site are copyright.
Neither photographs nor copy are to be used for commercial purposes.
© 2000 Geoff & Kathy Richards